Interrupts in MMC2001

Hi all,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Federico Herrera and I'm from
Argentina. I'm developing a project with the MMC2001 from Motorola but
I have some problems when I've tried to implement the interrupts in
the MCORE. I can not debbug (I'm using the Codewarrior for M.CORE to
do it) and use my own interrupt routine service at same time because
the debugger uses the interrupts too. I'm think that I'm implementing
the interrupts well but I don't know why they doesn't work. Does
anyone how can I must implement interrupts in the MCORE 2001 and use
the debugger at same time?

Thank for your help and I wait for your answer.

Federico Herrera

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.ar

Site Timeline