"signaling" interrupts in WinCE 5.0

I am porting a touch-panel driver to a WinCE 5.0 device. It is interrupt driven, using the SYSINTER_TOUCH & SYSINTR_TOUCH_CHANGED interrupts.

To debug it, I need to simulate these interrupts from a timer thread, either on the driver itself or from an application.

How do I do that?

Somebody recommended to use events, but I do not see how to relate a user defined event to either one of the interrupts above.

Thanks,

Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group, return address is invalid ]
Reply to
Roberto Waltman