Rising/Falling edge Interrupts and non-maskable interrupt

Hi, I'm working with an MCU that has 4 interrupts on external PINs, and I wish to interrupt on an active low input. However, 3 of the interrupts are active high interrupt while the last one, though it's an active low interrupt, is also labelled a non-maskable interrupt. I want to be able to mask the interrupt since I don't want it enabled all the time. Other than using an inverter, is there a way I can convert an active high to an active low interrupt?

Thanks.

Reply to
galapogos

Nevermind, I found an obscure SFR that controls whether the interrupt is level/edge sensitive, and rising/falling edge. It works now :)

Reply to
galapogos