Interrupts in Microblaze

Hi,

I wanted to deal with interrupts in Microblaze project. I would like to procesor react to int from swich or a button sending a led blik on GPIO. Can someone tell me how to do it.

Thanks Jerzy

Reply to
jerzy.zielinski

Create a MicroBlaze + GPIO (w/ interrupts) design using BSB. It will create a TestApp_Peripheral s/w project which does exactly what you want.

/Siva

Reply to
Siva Velusamy

Hi,

Thanks for your help, I created a project, and in TestApp there is only Interrupt initialization and SelfTestIntC function. Initialization is easy, because it is the same as in GPIO, selftest is not very helpfull because it does nothing special. In Data sheet it is said that I have to set some register, and masks, to make it work... The quastion is how and where can I find listing of all the procedures located in IntC.h.

Thanks for help...

Jerzy

Reply to
jerzy.zielinski