Help Please!: makefile to use with gcc

Hi, This is Seran. Now I am working the uCOS-II RTOS. I have to port uCOS-II to the AT91R40008 microcontroller(ARM7TDMI). I am using GNU Tools to compile my C programs under Cygwin. I wrote a makefile to compile all the C and Assembly files to produce the .bin file. But the C compiler arm-elf-gcc is producing lot of errors. Can anyone provide me a makefile which to compile my C programs. Does anybody ported uCOS-II to the AT91R40008 microcontroller already. Please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks Seran snipped-for-privacy@mindteck.com

Reply to
seran

Cannot send a makefile without having the project source code or source structure. Have a look at the files available on the LPC2100 group on Yahoo to find some examples.

There are uCOS-II ports already existing for ARM - why not use one of those. Alternatively look at

which has an ARM port using the GNU tools that includes the makefile.

Reply to
Ken Barlow