How to use DMA?

Hi, I have a PCI card which use PLX9656 as a bridge. I want to use DMA to copy data from the PCI card. Could anybody give some advice on how to set the registers of PLX9656? Thanks

Reply to
huxuelei630

Your host board (where the PCI card is mounted) should have programmed the configuration Base Address Registers for you. Thats your path to the registers on the PLX

Reply to
Anubis