firewall/router

I was hoping that anyone could point me to some pre-built or simple DIY routers with embedded linux and firewall/NAT capabilities, that I can log on to using telnet or SSH. I've been looking on the net for some time and have found some on linuxdevices.com etc, but it seems that there's a little too much to really make a good choice. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards Annelies

Reply to
annelies

I know them, but don't work for them.

John

Reply to
John Williams

Great, the snapgear lite seems just perfect. Thanks!

Reply to
annelies

You're welcome, glad it was useful.

Regards,