Emulator

Hi All,

Can you all suggest me some embedded linux(2.6) platforms like Arm, POWERPC and a suitable emulator to learn the idea of embedded linux.

Thanks

Reply to
nagu

All you'll need to know is "Google ATNGW100", then go to digikey and buy one for less than $100.00. You'll get a good taste of embedded linux and end up with a very useful computer in the process. Tons of support and project ideas on the internet...

Reply to
Jerry McBride

Good evening, nagu.

Write me at:

for_nagu AT internetsmallfry DOT com

(that's "Internet Small Fry" all run together.)

That's a special purpose email address I have set up just for you. After I hear from you I'll delete it, since by then it'll be on about a million spam lists even though I have obfuscated it above. :-(

Reply to
Eric

Try Skyeye, a open source ARM board emulator.

Thanks, Marco Wang

Reply to
Marco Wang