ARM Emulator

Hi, Does anyone have an idea if there is a free ARM emulator out there. We have GHS in house...but the s'ware guys don't have an extra license for me...huffffff Anyways, I am designing a cpld which is memory mapped with a PXA 255 and I need to prove out memory map architecture....I know I can simulate but I derive more pleasure by checking chip selects for peripherals on the scope....delight!!.. Anyways, and help/input will be appreciated. Thanks MORPHEUS

Reply to
morpheus

I have a book by Arnold Berger "Hardware and Software Organization" which is supposed to have an instruction set simulator for the ARMV3 ISBN 0-7506-7886-0

Good luck, Dave

Reply to
onyx49

Maybe this works?