ARM Emulator

Does anyone have an idea if there is a free ARM emulator out there. We
have GHS in house...but the s'ware guys don't have an extra license for
me...huffffff
Anyways, I am designing a cpld which is memory mapped with a PXA 255
and I need to prove out memory map architecture....I know I can
simulate but I derive more pleasure by checking chip selects for
peripherals on the scope....delight!!..
Anyways, and help/input will be appreciated.
Thanks
MORPHEUS

Re: ARM Emulator

I have a book by Arnold Berger
"Hardware and Software Organization"
which is supposed to have an instruction set simulator for the
ARMV3
ISBN 0-7506-7886-0

Good luck,
Dave