Embedded Webserver

Hi, I am working on a project which needs a good embeded webserver which has a small footprint and is preferably open source. Any pointers to a good embedded webserver with a small footprint, it should reside in ROM and have , will be very helpful. Thx in advance Prashant Sheel

Reply to
Prashant Sheel

Since you neglected to provide any requirements whatsoever, you're not going to get anything more useful than a simple google query would have provided:

Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  UH-OH!! I put on
                                  at               "GREAT HEAD-ON TRAIN
                               visi.com            COLLISIONS of the 50's"
                                                   by mistake!!!
Reply to
Grant Edwards

Not open source, but not expensive, either: Per platform, $2000 for the first developer, $1000 each additional developer, full source code, no royalties.

Footprint 30K or less. ROMable.

Reply to
Information

Dan