web browser / web server embedded for ThreadX

somewhere I read that there are embedded in NetX package for ThreadX rtos a web browser and a web server . is it true ? Or are available any tiny ( small footprint ) web browser / web server for ThreadX ?

thanks

Reply to
antaresanto

NetX is the TCP/IP stack that is designed to br integrated with ThreadX, it does have an example of a webserver (very simple) and can open connections to any webserver but it doesn't have a real browser since that needs the graphics front end.

I have used NetX/ThreadX with a couple of open source webservers, but never needed to browse from the embedded syster, just using telnet, ftp and smtp was enough.

Try contacting Express Logic

directly

Reply to
Stan Katz

Thanks for the info Stan, can you post me the links of the open source embedded server you used with ThreadX ?

Reply to
antaresanto

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.it wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@m74g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

I don't have any links (this was at a previous company) but one of the ones we used was the Go Ahead web server and there are plenty of Google links to it

Reply to
Stan Katz