Secure Webserver in realtime /embedded environment QNX - OS

Hello Does any one know of a secure webserver which can run on QNX RTOS . The most important thing is this webserver should run at a lower prio ,not interfere with the higher priority control processes and it should in know case hang the system , consume high CPU or memory etc . We are in a regular intel desk top kind of HW and resources but we have real time tasks which take higher prio and should run 24 /

7 and 365 days with out stopping . Does any one know of any good webserver on QNX . Apache does not work well in this environment . Any suggestions / comments welcome Thanks subra
Reply to
subra

Ask your QNX supplier for a recommendation or solution?

-- Regards, Richard.

    Designed for Microcontrollers. More than 7000 downloads per month.

    Certified by TÜV as meeting the requirements for safety related systems.

Reply to
FreeRTOS.org