Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Embedded Web Server Solution?
- Julian Zhang
December 12, 2003, 9:23 am
rate this thread
Re: Embedded Web Server Solution?
The traditional one is Boa http://www.boa.org /
(I'm a maintainter of that one). Boa is used,
for instance, as the image server for Axis webcams.
It and thttpd are probably best if you want high
capacity for static pages. For an even smaller
footprint, recent copies of busybox (http://www.busybox.net /)
now include an httpd applet. I assume that all embedded
Linux devices include busybox. ;-)
- » Crosscompiling for ARM: reloc type R_ARM_ABS32 is not supported for PIC - ...
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Linux
- » WHO experts weigh in on COVID-19 vaccine dose interval
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design