Embedded Linux GUI/Window libraries?

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend an open source GUI/Windowing library for an embedded Linux ARM system with a touchscreen LCD display? I've been looking around and there seem to be lots of solutions out there, so I'd like to hear from anyone who has successfully used a library in this situation.

Thanks, Sean

Reply to
sean

Fastest way : Qt/embedded Free way: wxWidgets

Reply to
Helix

At 00:34:32 on 27/08/2005, sean delighted comp.os.linux.embedded by announcing:

Alex