ELW + Minicom

Hi I am following John Lombardo's book to build a small embedded application with ELW, that would run minicom from a floppy. According to the book, minicom-1.83.1 is used which I think has become obsolete now(correct me if I am wrong). But I have downloaded minicom

2.1

As I go through the steps given, I am getting stuck with the minicom compilation. I am unable to #make because there is no Makefile present. I tried to #./configure and then give #make, but I am getting recursive errors.

I a completely new to minicom and embedded.. Kindly help me Thanks in advance marshia

Reply to
marshiaa