AVR ATMEGA88 PCINT PROBLEM

Hi,

I am trying to use the PCINT0 interrupt on the Atmega88 chip but an unable to get it working. i want it to work for pin number 12, 13 and 14 ie PCINT0, PCINT1 and PCINT2 respectively.

i am initializing it as

main(){ PCIFR = 0X01; PCMSK0 = 0X07; Sei(); }

AND

ISR(PCINT0_vect){ send_byte(1); }

The ISR is not getting fired using only this code. Am i missing out on some initialization. Kindly help me out.

Thanks, Rohan.

Reply to
Rohan

You need to set the interrupt enable bit in the PCICR register, not the PCIFR register.

Reply to
Arlet

Thanks a lot. Thats the obvious problem. How small things are overlooked unless someone else looks at it.

Reply to
Rohan