msp430fe423 in IAR Embedded Workbench

Hi All,

I am using IAR Embedded Workbench for my code compilation. My application is using msp430fe423. On compiling my code it gave an error #error "Failed to match a default incude file"

A quick look into the io430.h file revealed that there is no support for the FE series devices. Kindly help me get round this problem as this brings my work to a complete halt.

Has anyone faced this problem before? Any Solution to get round this?

Thanks, Rohan

Reply to
Rohan

What are you looking for here, exactly? The devices are not supported by the tool you are using. Your options are to upgrade your toolchain, or upgrade your toolchain. Rowley currently supports your device: and so does the current version of the IAR toolchain. Of course, this means money.

Reply to
larwe

Reply to
Rohan