CodeWarrior + TQboard with CAN (oCAN) on the Denx Website.....

Hello there,

I am using a TQBoard (MPC823) with CodeWarrior Platform Creation Suite.. I plan to use the CAN driver I found on the DENX website.... (oCAN)

I am looking for information on how to integrate this drivers with PCS....

- Did anybody do it in the past ?

Any suggestion would be appreciate !

Thanks in advance

Stephane

Reply to
Stephane

I'm told that Metrowerks support is working on this with you. I just wanted to let you and others know we are reading this newsgroup.

Ron

--
  Metrowerks, one of the world¹s top 100 companies and influencers
     in the software development industry. - SD Times  May 2004

                  Metrowerks, maker of CodeWarrior
Ron Liechty - MWRon@metrowerks.com - http://www.metrowerks.com
Reply to
MW Ron

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your reply, I tried to see if somebody did it in the past.... But yes, I received a answer from the tech support and this is perfect !! You did a great job ...... thanks again.

Stephane

PCS....

Reply to
Stephane