ARM based development platform that's similar in design to a Ceiva picture frame

Hello from the Eighth Doctor
I've got a project that's being thrashed out in the paper and pen stage:
I need to find an ARM based development platforn that has all of the features of
Ceiva picture frame, but none of the overhead. Namely the insane price. And that
precludes Ebay. I basically don't need the modem so that's not part of the
image,
but an Ethernet port would also be acceptable, same with a USB port.
----
Gregg C Levine drwho8 atsign att dot net

Site Timeline