ARM based development platform that's similar in design to a Ceiva picture frame

Hello from the Eighth Doctor I've got a project that's being thrashed out in the paper and pen stage: I need to find an ARM based development platforn that has all of the features of a Ceiva picture frame, but none of the overhead. Namely the insane price. And that precludes Ebay. I basically don't need the modem so that's not part of the image, but an Ethernet port would also be acceptable, same with a USB port.

--
Gregg C Levine drwho8 atsign att dot net
Reply to