Picture frame

Hi

I'm new to fpga.. I do not have any dev-kit yet I'm looking for a fpga application to build a high res picture frame

Input: Read a CF or SD card with jpg or gif or bmp picture 1280x1024 Output: DVI or LVDS as 1280x1024 60hz Function: Load a new picture(slide) every X second

Advanced in the future: play video in native resolution (No need now)

Please if anyone can point me in the right direction for what fpga to use? Any link to a project are welcome.

Regards Wiljan

Reply to
Wiljan