ARM development board

Hello,

I'm looking for ARM development boards for students laboratory. The board should be based on ARM7 or ARM9 core and has features: simple keyboards (4x4 or similar), LCD display, ADC, EIA232. It should be working with GNU GDB debugger. Can someone recommend me a board which may be useful for students laboratory? Of course, it should not be expensive.

Best regards,

--
Bartlomiej Swiercz
Reply to

Olimex

have a range of fairly cheap boards.

Vadim

Reply to
Vadim Borshchev

is good start point Best Regards, Dmitriy Cherkashin.

Reply to
divch

Reply to
Daniel A. Ash

Hi,

another source of information is the LPC2000 forum on Yahoo.

There are plenty of links to boards, one already mentioned
You asked for tiny ARM development board well there is such a thing at
Boards from Keil
would also be an option. The lowest cost board that I found was the board on
selling a tiny board at an unbelievable $29. The chip on that board is a Philips LPC2131, half the flash of the SAM7S64 but running at 60 MHz, even in the faster ARM mode.

My be this helps, most of these sites also include sample programs but most in "C" :-|

The book that I would recommend most for Assembler programming is "ARM Systems Developer's Guide". The examples (MANY of them) are all in Assembler. The best one about ARM in ASM that I have seen so far.

An Schwob

Bartlomiej Swiercz wrote:

Reply to
An Schwob in the USA