Developing an embedded touchscreen system using a linux installation on a vortex86

Note: Strictly for people residing in and around PUNE, India.

Hello guys,

One of our clients needs to setup a touchscreen system for one of their
products, which works on an embedded WinXP platform on a VORTEX86
6070LV and other related hardware. They are now thinking of porting it
to embedded Linux. We are looking to assist them in this venture.

Brief details of the project are as follows:
Set up an embedded Linux based 6.5 '' color touch screen AST-065
(DMC Co Ltd) which employs:

Further details will be provided to those interested. If someone is
interested in setting up such a system, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Shrikant Joshi

Site Timeline