failed to maount file system on boot

I have just build Linux 2.6.26.5. I am using Grub to boot it. When the kernel loads it cannot find by filesystem. My grub bootline looks like this : /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.26.5 ro root=/dev/sda1

Any suggestions would help

Steve

Reply to
Steve West

Can your kernel do the filesystem you have on /dev/sda1? You could either compile it statically or arrange for loading the module from initrd

--
		Przemek Klosowski, Ph.D.
Reply to