a little computer board

I need a board with a serial interface, and ethernet
about 32-64MB of ram and 16 of flash

Do you know any manifacturer of this that sells small/medium quantities?

(1,10,30)

Thanks,
Andrea

Re: a little computer board

Which platform ?

Ciao
--Helix

Re: a little computer board
Intel is good :) but I guess doesn't matter.

Re: a little computer board

Do you mean x86 compatible, dont' you ?
And which purpose (industrial ? form factor ? PC/104 ?...)

Re: a little computer board
It just have to manage a modem device. Of course, cheaper is better.

Re: a little computer board

I suggest you VIA Mini ITX board.

If you need it with an embedded linux distribution made in Italy:
http://www.koansoftware.com/it/prd_embe_sbc.htm

If you need only the board follow the VIA link
http://www.viavpsd.com/product/epia_mini_itx_spec.jsp?motherboardId21 %

Ciao
--Helix

Re: a little computer board

This sounds like a dilnetpc:
http://www.dilnetpc.com /

I've been playing around with the DNP/1486 for a while now. Its kind of
cute to work with a pc that might be packaged convieniently in a mobile
phone-housing :-))

As it happens, I just asked for the prices for 1, 10 and 100 boards.
(I want to convince someone to switch from home brew assembler to a
decent system with a decent OS...) Prices seem to start at 170Euro for the
pure computer and 250Euro for the board plus a an evaluation board.

You may also take a look at ebay. They seem to sell their flag-ship
PNP1110 (StrongARM/203MHZ) for 160 Euro, the evaluation board already
included. I guess, this is because intel declared the StrongARM1110 to be
dicontinued...

BTW: How do these prices compare to other linux capable boards?

             ---<(kaimartin)>---

--
Kai-Martin Knaak
kmkn@tem-messtechnik.de

VIA Mini ITX board are cheaper (starting from 140 euro) and full featured.
Cheers

--Helix

Re: a little computer board
Hi, I hope I can help you.

We are using a board for our embedded project from ICOP.
It's x86 fully compatible and I am running Linux on it,with no problems.
They have several boards, with PC-100 or mini-pci buses.

The address is :

http://www.icoptech.com /
or
http://www.icop.com/.tw

It's a firm from Taiwan and they have also a Linux for their embedded
systems called X-Linux.
This linux is very small and I am using it for the last 3 months with no
problems (almost none important).

Hope it helped.

Sergio

Re: a little computer board
Considering your suggestion and that Andrea lives in Italy
I suggest you where to purchase those boards
http://www.koansoftware.com/it/prd_embe_sbc.htm
HTH