Smallest multi-serial-port solution?

I need a small Linux SBC that has at least 4 serial ports (easy expandability to more is a big plus), and one ethernet port. I need it to have 32 MB of RAM and 4 MB of flash disk. I plan to use it as a serial device server accessible via ethernet.

It needs to be as small and low-power as possible, since it will be deployed in remote solar-powered surface buoys and underwater containments.

I am currently researching this, and if anyone can give me a pointer in the right direction, I would be grateful!

Thanks.

Reply to
tomviolin

embeddedarm.com has a 4 port daughterboard that is stackable. From the docs it looks like you could have up to 20 COM ports - although I don't know if you could stack 5 cards on top of the mobo....

Check out the TS-7200 or TS-7250.

--Yan

Reply to
Captain Dondo