ARM 32 bit single board computer recommendations? Need Flash, ethernet A/D and D/A

Hi All,

I have a project coming up where I need to do some datalogging, calculations and control output. I need a board that has:

Pref. ARM 32 bit CPU Flash memory, pref. using SD card Ethernet RS-485 At least 4 A/D channels

2 D/A channels At least 4 digital I/O channel Onboard counter to read upto 300Hz RPM signal Supports an RTOS Supports source level debugging Pref. supports GCC. Pref. has a prototype area

Can anyone recommend a board that meets all or most of these requirements?

Thanks, Fred

Reply to
fred

You might find something here:

though I am not sure whether they have something that completely suits Your demands, I just have some very limited experience with one of their boards and from what I remember, quite a lot of what You wrote was on that board, perhaps they have one that has all.

Yours sincerely, Rene

Reply to
Rene

Hi,

Other than the RS485, which you can easily do with a rs232 - rs485 converter, you might find what you need in the Embest range. Chinese, cheap and cheerfull, wide range etc, but actually quite well made and just works.

Have been using their stuff for a year or two now. If you want to do network based debugging, also have a look at their unetice - similar functionality and a fraction of the cost of the Abatron products. Am usng it here with gcc cross from Solaris 10 -> arm + insight and it's the closest iv'e found yet to an ideal development environment...

Regards,

Chris

Reply to
ChrisQ