Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Service Manuals & Schematics
Want to Fix Something? download after purchase
1
1

$80/hour --Need Diesel Electrical System Expert - $80/hour
$80/hour --Need International Diesel Electrical System Expert - $80/hour Does have anyone have expertise on the electrical systems on International T444E & VT 365 and also Ford 7.3L Powerstroke diesel...

12v/24v tester
Hi all, I was hoping someone here can help me out please. The problem is that being a truck driver (in the UK) there is no universal way of the cigarette lighters to be wired for one of the above...
18
18

Packaging electronic equipment
I'm leaving on vacation tommorow and I want to take my graphics card with me. I don't have any of those anti-static bags, so what would be a good way to transport it?
2
2

Car/Auto inline aerial filter...
Hi, I'm looking at the internals of a car aerial in-line filter (noise suppression). It has a coax input& output & another white lead... Should the extra lead go to ground, earth or where? It's a...

Need advice on using the PIC 18F1320's AD converter
Hi all, I am doing a project for someone that involves using the A/D converter on a PIC18F1320 microcontroller. I believe I have it all licked, apart from I just cannot figure out how to use the A/D...
3
3

LEDs washed out by sunlight
Can anyone point me towards a passive front panel indicator? I once saw a tiny flip dot device which moved a yellow disk up behind a window. The more ambient light the better. What alternatives do I...
7
7

Tracing Phone Lines
Hi, I'm in a building with about 6 incoming lines.. Inside there's a huge board filled with tiny wires that that regular telephones lines come out of. I'm in need of determining where on that main...
8
8

ROHS directive and electric vehicles?
Hi all. Seems that the EU have again shot themselves in the foot by totally banning NiCad batteries, as it seems that the recycling of old batteries into the electric vehicle (EV) market is not...
50
50

Pulse transformers and serial data
Hi Group, I'm looking for a relatively inexpensive way to transmit information from one mains switching power supply to up to two other mains switching power supplies a few feet away. The data rate...
2
2

How to bias a dual gate mosfet
I am having trouble finding information regarding biasing a dual gate mosfet. Would someone please explain to me the calculation steps for setting up for a specific Drain current. (I am wanting to use...

pls explain this circuit in detail
pls help me , i wasn't able to understand this circuit pls explain by the way its a modified sine inverter circuit . Thanks in advance Tamer El-Refaie...
16
16

6V AC Adapter help
We''ve got a baby swing that eats four D batteries faster than my son can empty a 1/2 full bottle of breast milk. I'd like to get an AC adapter and wire it up to do the job. I've got my soldering...
9
9

Need help amplifying Pulse Train to drive Pen Laser tia sal2
Greetings All Need help amplifying Pulse Train to drive Pen Laser I would like to create a pulse train using my sound card and cooledit pro (creating square waves) but I don't think I have enough...
3
3

USB protocol
Hi Everybody, I am trying to design an interface to connect an AVR to a USB memory stick. Is there anybody who knows how to do it? I would be more than happy if anybody can get me a clue. Regards, U3F
2
2