Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Need help amplifying Pulse Train to drive Pen Laser tia sal2
Greetings All Need help amplifying Pulse Train to drive Pen Laser I would like to create a pulse train using my sound card and cooledit pro (creating square waves) but I don't think I have enough...
3
3

USB protocol
Hi Everybody, I am trying to design an interface to connect an AVR to a USB memory stick. Is there anybody who knows how to do it? I would be more than happy if anybody can get me a clue. Regards, U3F
2
2

single board Pc
Hi all, Can anyone please recommend a cheaper, good, single board computer brand based on x86 with VGA. Thanks in advance. Krishn.V.J
14
14

RFID Guide, RFID and Environmental Issues, Wal-Mart and RFID: A Case Study
RFID Guide, RFID and Environmental Issues, Wal-Mart and RFID: A Case Study RFID Technology and Architecture, RFID Standards,RFID Applications, RFID Security, Impact of RFID Tags on Recycling,...
1
1

Researching maximum life span of the power supply of a small satellite.
For use in a private scientific project I'm researching how long a small earth orbiting satellite will operate. The satellite's electronics needs to generate for over 30 seconds 15 watts of power each...
6
6

newbie question
Hi guys, I wonder if anyone can help me with this simple problem I have as art of my school project.. I am trying to turn an electrical current on and off down a wire via a wireless signal on a key...
3
3

Power supply 3
Hi, Automatic shut off. I was considering two method for an automatic shut off of a battery charger. I was looking atthis one from Tony's the battery is charged Q1 takes over and bypass the battery....
8
8

looking for a service manual for MCS receiver model 3233
Hi All, need this service manual. I found a topic here and looks like someone has it but I can't reply the topic. Hoping to reach that person who has the service manual. I am happy to pay for a copy....

FA: Sony PVM-1220 Pro Video Color Monitor $1
Commercial grade SONY PVM 1220 high resolution 12" video monitor, works fine. Dual inputs, rack-mount. Use for testing, security, or pro video applications. Starting bid only $1!: Los Angeles local...

PCBCAD17
PCBCAD17 is a great pcb layout package.
2
2

GeneXproTools 4.0 - GEP modeling tools for Math and Boolean problems
I'm proud to announce that Gepsoft is releasing today GeneXproTools 4.0, a new version of the easy and powerful predictive analytics tool APS 3.0. GeneXproTools is a data analysis tool that creates...
1
1

Cell Phone Information Site
Information and reviews on cellular phones,cellular phone plans,cellular phone accessories,cellular phone ringtones and much more. --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20060707000315U0o0MrE8 ----== Posted via -...

Need some advice concerning TV sets ready for surround sound
Hello, I've been out of the TV market for several years and its about time for an upgrade. I'm looking for a TV that comes with outputs that would plug into a surround sound system. I don't know much...
1
1

need a powerline modem IC
Hi, i am working on a home automation system and doing it using powerline communications , I have searched a few IC like philips TDA5051 and ST7538 but having problem getting them. Can anyone help me...

Reduce color saturation
Hello, I want to build a circuit with trimmers to reduce the color saturation of a signal going to a monitor. The signal is made up of these wires: R, G, B, Sync, GND. Do I need some IC? Are there any...
7
7