Elektor (old numbers in PDF)

I need this old Elektor magazines in PDF:

Elektor(uk)_July75.pdf 16.12MB Elektor(uk)Jan76.pdf 15.97MB Elektor(uk)March76.pdf 17.97MB Elektor(uk)_Jan91.pdf 15.64MB Elektor(uk)_Feb91.pdf 14.76MB Elektor(uk)_March91.pdf 17.97MB

Thank you

Reply to
Fastah

"Fastah" schreef in bericht news:esvdlp$bju$ snipped-for-privacy@ss408.t-com.hr...

I need $10,000.-- in cash.

Thank you

Reply to
petrus bitbyter

Gnutella.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

thank you. I will try this program.

Reply to
Fastah

Are there security issues with this programme?

Reply to
ian field

With file sharing? Of course.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Dodgy files - obviously, how about port security?

Reply to
ian field

With a good AV program you are pretty safe. You only open one port and you can pick your own to do it with.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

GRC Shields Up reports that my ports are all currently in stealth mode, I guess I can check again if and when I decide to install the client downloaded from the sharing source.

Reply to
ian field