$80/hour --Need Diesel Electrical System Expert - $80/hour

$80/hour --Need International Diesel Electrical System Expert - $80/hour

Does have anyone have expertise on the electrical systems on International T444E & VT 365 and also Ford 7.3L Powerstroke diesel engines? I need detailed information on the electrical buses J1708/1587/1939 going back to

1995. Specifically, I need to know which bus is on which year vehicle. This has to be in exacting detail.

This will be a phone conversation or two and perhaps a short document sent via email. I can pay with Paypal, wire transfer, or check/cash. This is a rush job, so I would like to get this rolling immediately.

Feel free to send an email to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Thanks in advance. Please pass the word around.

Reply to
WonderGurl