where can i buy magnetic coil?

does any one know where i can buy metal magnetic coil from i need it to build a small generator i have searched the net and i have not found one site that sells it and if so could you give me a dealer in the uk that sells it if not any where will do thanks

Reply to
Cyber Punk

Cyber Punk:: Your question is lacking specifics, much like saying ... " I want to buy a drink.... who in the UK sells a drink?"

What kind of a drink? Flavor? How big? What kind of container? Hot or cold? With ice or without ice? etc, etc.

If you post more information you may receive the reply you are looking for.

-- Best Regards, Daniel Sofie Electronics Supply & Repair

Sofie

I'm very sorry, but that ubersentence caused a buffer overflow. You may now exploit my ports.

Tim

--
Love is a travelator.
Reply to

Last time I looked at your ear port, there was daylight coming thru from the other side... :-/

Reply to
Watson A.Name "Watt Sun - the

A surplus stepper motor makes a great generator .

Reply to
Tim Kettring

I have never seen one that even made a poor generator.

Servo motors do nicely though.

Reply to
Dave VanHorn

i think you mean Magnetic wire? enamel coated copper ?

Cyber Punk wrote:

Reply to
Jamie

They sell enamaled wire..

Reply to
jtech

A chemist may help. Just ask for a coil. Copper 7's were all the rage at one time. You could ask if they do a magnetic one. The thrills of homeopathy!

Reply to
Fred

"Sofie" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Does a UK-(Cyber) Punk care _how_ he gets waisted ? ;) Just leave the umbrellas out.

--
Regards,
Soeren

* If it puzzles you dear... Reverse engineer *
Reply to
Soeren