Coil Substitution Question

I'm working on a Hitachi 31UX5B that's missing a small coil in the pincushioning (I had removed it a year ago when I first got the set, and it must have gotten lost). I have a similiar Hitachi with the same coil, and I was wondering if it was possible to measure the other coil and then create a homemade one of the same inductance. Trouble is, I don't have an LCR meter - is there any way to measure inductance without one? (such as with an oscilloscope?) And would such a sub even work, or is there more to consider than just inductance? The part number on the board is L704, the parts list for that set does not give a value. Thanks for any help.

--
To reply via Email, remove NOSPAM from the address
Reply to

L704 is 1mh choke...

Reply to
kip