Panasonic camera remote release.

The FZ20 uses a remote release [not supplied with the kit] which plugs into a 2.5mm socket. Does anyone know if this is just a simple unpowered switch? I'd like to make a long extension without making a mess of the electronics! Any help would be much appreciated.

--
John
Reply to

Try posting on rec.photo.digital

Reply to
Warren Weber

In message , Warren Weber writes

Thanks Warren, the little grey cells are not working well; obviously in need of a switch too.

--
John
Reply to

There is also a FZ news group. But don't remember how I found it try Google.

Reply to
Warren Weber