need help with rf design

Hi, I'm a relativelt inexperienced electronics hobbyist and have am looking for a rf circuit to fit a certain need.

What I'd like to have, is simply one circuit(a) which will emit an rf frequency, and another seperate circuit(b) a few feet away, to detect circuit (a)'s transmission.

Basically a very simple remote control, press a button on one circuit, and have it effectively turn something on in another remote circuit. Also, the smaller, and simpler the better.

Any help will be much appreciated, thanks a lot.

Reply to
Brian Louisos

Hi,

This question came up here a short time ago. Best answer I saw was buying remote doorbell and hacking into the recieiver unit.

--
Luhan Monat (luhanis 'at' yahoo 'dot' com)
"The future is not what it used to be..."