Help on remote control (what's the "t"?)

Hi

I'm looking for a remote control, and have fallen in love with sony RM-AV3000.

I'd like to buy it online, and have found some places to do so. I'm just wondering about one thing. When I'm reading about the remote on pages in europe the model is called RM-AV3000T. In the US the model is called RM-AV3000 (without T).

Does anyone know what the T is? Does it require a special remote to use it in europe?

Regards

/BH

I'm sorry i f this is the wrong newsgroup. I'd like to be directed to the correct one if this is the case.

Reply to
Bent Hjerne

"Bent Hjerne" wrote on 27/08/2003 in message ,

This is the correct newsgroup :-)

Could the T maybe indicate "teletext/Videotext? So, if your set has text you would need the "T" one...otherwise the other?

(Only a guess :-) )

Bye,

Alain

--
Alain
e-mail: albeguin at village dot uunet dot be

"telefan" wrote on 28/08/2003 in message ,

Nice search! :-)