Looking for a place to get bolt adapters or how to make them..tia sal

Greetings All,

I'm looking for a place or how I can make some bolt adapters for a project?

5/8 inches female to 3/8 male and 5/8 female to 3/16 male

Anybody now where or How I can make these easily

TIA

Reply to
<sal

Try a machine shop.
Reply to
John Fields

--Three things you can try: Either reduce the larger hole with inserts, or weld the two different bolts together, or machine them custom.

-- "Steamboat Ed" Haas : Just another fart in Hacking the Trailing Edge! : the Elevator of Life...

---Decks a-wash in a sea of words---

Reply to
steamer