lambda supply hookup

Maybe someone can help with a simple [??] problem.

I recently acquired a Lambda WA305-00-00-03 switching supply, and am trying to get it to work at 120VAC. I downloaded the spec sheet, WA_FALL94.PDF, from the lambda website, but it really doesn't say much specific about hook-up. It's an obsolete supply, but purchased new from jameco.com.

When powered up, I get the proper output voltage levels, but they drop off when I load the outputs. I don't see many jumper options, other than 2 pins that say "auto-ranging" near the AC input terminals. Ppossibly this comes set for ops at 220VAC and these need to be connected for operation at 120VAC? If so, how?

thanks,

- dan michaels ===============

Reply to
dan