Installing an LED

Hello all. I was directed here from the alt.guitar.effects group. What I would like to do is wire an LED to a Roland FS-1 foot switch pedal. The pedal switches between two channels on my guitar amp and I would like to put an LED on it so I know when it's on a specific channel. Thanks in advance for any help.

Gus

Reply to
Gus Chiggins

Post a schematic to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic or post it to
a web page somewhere and supply the link.
Reply to
John Fields

It's only gonna work (well) if it's switching DC voltage rather than just re-channeling an audio signal.

IF it's switching voltage around then :

--> #

Reply to
B1ackwater