Connector

Does anybody have any idea what this connector is called and who makes it? Here's it looks like to me:

I've been searching digikey, however I haven't found anything.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Brett

Reply to
Brett Foster

Are you sure that you did not mean cm instead of mm? Can you take a picture and pos it to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

--

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see:
Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs http://www3.sympatico.ca/borism/
Aurora, Ontario
Reply to
Boris Mohar

My news server doesn't have the binary groups... Still I am sure those are mm since it's a very small connector. It's on a pentax camera, and is used to provide 4.5Vdc obtaining the power supply is both costly and hard to get. Since I have all the equipment, and since it will be used in a custom way, it would be nice to find the real connector.

Reply to
Brett Foster

looks like Shunt Jumper, check this web site.

Cyrus

Reply to
Cyrus

Less than 1mm pitch between the two contacts! Sure you have those dimensions right?

Reply to
CWatters

Oh god. Now I've figured it out. The other poster was right when that should have been CM.

Reply to
Brett Foster