Connector source

Hi,

I've been searching for an RJ10 connector for my PDA charger, rather unsuccessfully I might add.

Does anyone know where I can get one? I've found a couple of places on the net, but they want to charge ~£10 for carriage, for one 10p plug.

Thanks,

--
Ian
Reply to

When ordering parts, the transport is expensive. Any time we order parts, we have to pay the transport. There is no way around it, unless you can go there and pick it up yourself. Make a list of a number of things, and do one order. This will spread the cost.

--

Jerry G.

I've been searching for an RJ10 connector for my PDA charger, rather unsuccessfully I might add.

Does anyone know where I can get one? I've found a couple of places on the net, but they want to charge ~£10 for carriage, for one 10p plug.

Thanks,

-- Ian

Reply to
Jerry G.

he

Ian,

Email me your post address and I'll sent you a couple of RJ10s for free..in the interest of international justice. =A310 "shipping and handling" is preposterous, no matter where you are.

w e b p a @ a o l . c o m

Reply to
webpa

Ian,

Email me your post address and I'll sent you a couple of RJ10s for free..in the interest of international justice. £10 "shipping and handling" is preposterous, no matter where you are.

Many thanks international crime fighter, yhm.

--
Ian
Reply to