Where can I find a 60pin 1.27mm connector???

Hello. I have just bought a GSM oem module, and am having lots of trouble to find the connector for this module. It should be a 60 pin (in 2x30), for flat cable, like the ones in IDE drives, but with a spacing (both between pins and rows) of 1.27mm (0.05") , instead of 2.54mm (0.1 ").

For the moment I have not had any luck. At first I will need only 2 connectors to develop my prototype, but surely in short I will be buying lots.

Any help?

Thanks! Edu

Reply to
Edu

See DigiKey pages 61-62, 67-70, 86, 166-170, 329 (verified, as sometimes listing in product index is incorrect). Am sure Mouser also carries same lines.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Thanks for all those references, but I haven't found what I need in them. Is there any way I can query someone in digikey with my description of the product? What does people who buy a Sony-Ericsson GSM GR47 module do with the connector??? Where do they get it???

Thanks! Edu

Robert Baer ha escrito:

Reply to
Edu

You are making your search too complicated.

Looking at the pictures of the module at:

Its just a dual-row connector.

Looking at other products that use this module shows just a dual-row connector.

Good Luck donald

Reply to
Donald

You put the male connector on a Flexible Circuit board.

It comes in 80 pins right angle surface mounted dual row 0.05" pitch. I got a few pins sample left (4 pins). Minimum order is 1,000 @ 50 cents each.

Reply to
linnix