100V 1UF 5MM ?

Hi all,

Trying to find *somewhere* which sells 100VDC 1UF with 5MM pitch, I've looked at farnell and RS and most of them are 7.5mm. Someone must sell them ? Its not exactly something really odd.....

cheers, chris

Reply to
exxos

I ment polyester BTW...

Reply to
exxos

But both Farnel and RS do appear to have 5mm pitch parts from AVX...

Farnel part numbers...

3018805 3018945
Reply to
CWatters

wow, how did you find those ????? I went though the list serveral times ,many search criteria and found nothing! Even searched the cataloge section page by page and didn't find them! Thanks for that!

Chris

Reply to
exxos

section

Used the parametric search.

If you google the AVX part number from the farnel data I think you might find RS have the same part. Possibly other sources.

Reply to
CWatters