Translator ?

After the cellular telephone and television high definition, the next invention in the electronic area will be a portable translator ? Fernando

Reply to
Fernando

Who knows? I guess voice recognition will have to get better. Translation|voice recognition needs massive amounts of cpu and memory afaik, and thus not suitable for portable devices. Translation beyond babelfish needs a computer that understands and inteprents the meaning of a sentence, not a word for word translation.

Besides, if anyone in here knew for sure, they'd be under NDA's I guess.

--
MVH,
Vidar

Hi,

However Compact Flash memory is already quite big and day by day they are growing..

Fernando

"Vidar Løkken" escreveu na mensagem news:d_1qe.1771$ snipped-for-privacy@juliett.dax.net...

Reply to
Fernando

Top posting is ugly. Besides, flash != memory