XSA3S1000 board and SDRAM

Hello, My application needs to write the on booard SRAM with the data and then read the data from the FPGA. I saw the application note "XSA Board SDRAM controller" on xess's website. It tells me that I need to have source files like "xsasdramcntl.vhd" etc to read the RAM. Would anybody please advice me that how to get these files and put them together with webpack8.1 and program the FPGA as the document is not in detail explain the matter.

Thanks Regards john

Reply to
john