Beginner question: How to interface ram an Memec Spartan IIE - Board

Hi together.

I'm new with FPGA and I'm trying to implement a logic circiut which collects special data from some IO-pins and transfers it to the boards ram. Can anybody tell me how to interface the ram? Do I have to write my own little memory controller and access the ram via the specified pins or are there special constructs for this reason.

I use a Memec Spartan IIELC Development Board with 32MB SDRAM onboard. My design is done in verilog.

Thanks an advance for every piece of advice.

Best regards, Michael Pieber

Reply to
Michael Pieber