xilprofile for edk 8.2

Hi All,

After searching the web (and xilinx's own site) for any references to the "xilprofile" library or documentation and only finding XAPP545 which is for the ppc and edk 6.x. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of this library for use with the microblaze and edk 8.2?

Thanks, P.

Reply to
Paddy

Hi again,

Please disregard this message as about 5 minutes after I sent the message I found a workaround for the xilprofile problem, It appears that in, at least ISE/EDK 8.2.2sp3 in order to do profiling on software code you need to enable the enable_sw_intrusive_profiling and set the profile_timer to the timer in the system.

Thanks, P.

Reply to
Paddy