Xilinx Virtex II fpga - providing single ended signal to lvds defined pin

Hello, I am having ADI board containing xilinx virtex II chip. There are two pins defined as LVDS_33 I/O but I wanted to reprogram them as single ended signals and hence I had removed the 100ohm resistance between the lvds signals. The lvds receiver output signals are ignored by my design. Hence I am sending two single ended signals to the two pins which are defined as lvds.

Now the 2 pins take 0-2.4V and the other is open. Does this mean I am exceeding the electrical ratings ?

I see this on the LVDS DC specifications.

VCCO =3D 3.3V

DC PARAMETER CONDITION MIN TYP MAX VIDIFF (Common-mode I/p =3D 1.25) 100 350 N/A mV I/p Common-Mode (Diff I/p V=3D =B1350 mV) 0.2 1.25 VCCO - 0.5

I know I can redefine the pins to accept LVCMOS25 I/O but the way it is, will it cause the device to fail ?

Reply to
TD