Xilinx PROM

I may have overlooked something but I cant seem to find the dimensions o the platform flash PROM in a FS48 package. I have the datasheet but i appears not to be in it. Also had a look on the Xilinx website but agai no luck. Can someone point me to the right place?

Cheers

Jon

Reply to
maxascent

Try this link to the package drawing.

-- Steve Knapp

Reply to
Steve Knapp (Xilinx Spartan-3 Generation FPGAs)

In another thread you asked for feedback on documentation. Not including packaging in the main datasheet is very bothersome. Almost everyone else in the chip industry puts packaging at the end of the part datasheet.

Just my 2 cents Gabor

Reply to
Gabor

nop, the do not. it relativly common practice to have separate document for the package details - if there is proper link in the main datasheet to the package info then this ok. this practice is easy to understand, specially for companies with large amount of different products duplicating the package details in each datasheet doesnt make sense.

Antti

Reply to
Antti