ML403 ZBT SRAM

Hi all, I'm trying to develop a controller for the ZBT SRAM present on the ML403 board. When I make a post P&R simulation (using manufacturer verilog models of the memory) all is ok. But when I make on board tests nothing works. I even added a DCM for making board level clock deskewing. Please help. I would like to have a small basic example of a controller.

GaLaKtIkUs™

I have a ML402 ZBT RAM running, however, how can I help you? You do not describe your problem.

Brad Smallridge AiVision dot com

Reply to
Brad Smallridge

The problem is the following: I write some thing and when I read back I get 32'd0. When I make a post Place and route simulation all is ok.

Reply to
GaLaKtIkUs™

What are you writing out? And do you delay the write data?

Reply to
Brad Smallridge

Hi Brad, Yes I delay the data. I solved the problem. For testing my controller on hardware I used RS232 controller + ChipScope VIO: I send some data from the PC, than using a VIO button I send data from the RS232 RX FIFO to memory and than I read back the memory and send to PC through RS232 TX. The problem was that there were latencies on RS232 controllers and I got wrong data.

Reply to
GaLaKtIkUs™