Xilinx PowerPC simulation problems

Hi all.

I have a project for the XilinxPlatformStudio 6.1.0.3i with a PPC in it. I generated the simulation model (structural) but the PPC component (called PPC_405) is not in the Xilinx related library (UNISIM) included with the "library" statement in its wrapper, so I can not simulate that project.

I generated with the compedklib and cmpxlib the library with the simulation models for the fpga architecture that I have to use but it did not work.

Does anyone there have suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Andrea

Reply to
Andrea Sabatini

Dear,

Simulation of V2PRO hardware components (PPC405, ROCKETIO) need installation of Swift Models. See Xilinx answer records to know supported simulators and how to install and use this models with your simulator. For modelsim

Hopping that helps you !!

Gilles

Reply to
gilles